Request a call back for a Property Insurance quotation today

Request a call back

Property Insurance

Your home is your most valuable asset, which is why it’s important to insure it for protection in the event of an emergency or accident. Here at AOR Insurances (Cavan) Ltd., we offer a wide range of home insurance policies suitable for all types of homes and dwellers, including homeowner insurance, renters’ insurance, and landlord property insurance. AOR Insurances (Cavan) Ltd. works with over 20 Irish insurance providers to ensure that you get an insurance policy that suits your unique requirements and budget accurately, meaning that you don’t have to compromise on quality or price when it comes to your insurance policy.

With over 40 years of industry experience, we can help you choose the best insurance plan to suit your individual needs, covering you financially in the event of a fire, flood, break-in, or other unforeseen circumstances.

Offering a Range of Property Insurance Options, Including

  • House Insurance

  • Renters’ Insurance

  • Landlord Insurance

  • Building Insurance

  • Contents Insurance

  • Building & Contents Insurance

  • New & Unoccupied Property Insurance

  • New Build Insurance

  • Alternative Accommodation Benefits

Get in touch with the team at AOR Insurances (Cavan) Ltd. to discuss your home insurance requirements

Home Insurance FAQ

  • Is it worth taking out renters insurance?

    Renters Insurance is a way of safeguarding the belongings you own in a rented house in the event of a fire, flood, or break-in. If you own any valuables, it can be beneficial to have them insured with a renters’ insurance policy

  • What is the best type of home insurance to get?

    This all depends on the value of your home and the value of your belongings in it. Most home owners opt for building and contents insurance, which covers the cost of building repairs and content repairs/replacements in your home. This is the most comprehensive form of home insurance.

  • What does landlords’ insurance cover?

    If you’re a landlord, this type of insurance can cover the building and any of its contents from damage caused by unexpected accidents, tenants’ negligence, or break-ins.